NRNA Canada Volleyball running Shield 2019
Dear Non–Resident Nepali Association (NRNA) President, Vice Presidents, General Secretary, NRNA Executives, Ex-Executives Media Persons, Chief Patron, Patrons, NRNA ICC, ICC Members, RC, DRC, NCC Presidents, NCC General Secretaries and BODs, NRNA Committees/ Subcommittees/ Task Force Members, Well wishers, and Community members;
Namaskar and Greetings!!!
NRNA Canada is organizing "NRNA Canada's Sports Week" on February 16 and 17, 2019 in the City of Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, Edmonton, Calgary, and Saskatoon in collaboration with Nepalese Community Based Sports Clubs and Organizations across Canada. We would like to request you to grace your presence as a Guest in this program. Following organizations are organizing sports activities to celebrate Sports weeks all over Canada.
1. Toronto Nepalese Sports Centre, Toronto.
2. Laligurans Sports and Cultural Club, Mississauga.
3. Nepalese Community of Saskatoon ( NECOS), Saskatoon.
4. NECASE, Edmonton, and
5. NCSC, Calgary
Likely, these organizations are supporting NRNA Canadas Sports Week 2019 in different Capacities.
1. NCCS, Toronto
2. NCNC, Brampton
3. NCHC, Brampton
4. Baglung Sewa Samaj, Canada
5. Himalayan Vibes, Toronto
6. NJAC, Canada
7. Magar Sangh, Canada
8. Concern Nepal
9. Nepal Embassy of Canada, Ottawa
10. Canadian Newa Guthi
11. SNS, Toronto
12. NCSM, Manitoba
13.NCSBC, British Colombia
15. Nepali Sahitya Samaj , Canada
16. NCAO, Ottawa
18. Kunjar Sharma and Associates
19. Canadian Mahila Chautari, Canada
20. Nepalese Canadian Women Association, Canada
21. INAS, Canada
We would like to request all the media persons to spread this message and information to all Nepalese residing across globe. The major sponsor of this program is Mr. Gouri Raj Joshi, Regional coordinator of Americas, NRNA ICC.
Program details and registration process, please check the flyers
1. Greater Toronto Area ( Mississauga, Toronto, and Scarborough)
NRNA NCC Canada