NRNA Canada 9th AGM Declaration
NRNA Canada recently concluded its’ “9th Annual General Meeting and Convention” on August 6, 2016, in Montreal, Canada, hosted by Association of Nepalese in Quebec with the announcement of “Montreal-Declaration”. The motto of AGM was set ” Let’s build our community, with participation, cooperation and unity”.
On behalf of NRNA Canada, I would like to express thanks to all who attended, actively participated and made contributions to support the AGM effective and successful.I would like to thank all the Volunteers, Sponsors, Nepalese Community organizational members and representatives, NRNA Canada’s members and life members, Performers, Artists, Journalists and media professionals, well-wishers and supporters for their presence, active participation,sharing ideas and immense contributions for making the event visible, fruitful, united and successful. Similarly, thanks to all the well-wishers for the best wishes to whom couldn’t make it be possible with the physical presence. Special thank goes to all the financial supporters.
I would also like to thank Honorable Ambassador His Excellency Kali Prasad Pokhrel, ICC adviser and Founder President Nab raj Gurung, Honorary Consul General of Nepal to Montreal Mr. Bernard Voyer and Honorary Consul General Dr. Kunjar Mani Sharma for your continuous support, participation and advice all the times.
Eventually, I would like to extend special thanks to ANQ (Association of Nepalese in Quebec), its’ executives, advisers, and members for hosting the AGM. Without tremendous support and day & night dedication of ANQ, all the executives and advisers and NRNA Quebec regional committee members and AGM Organizing team this event wouldn’t be successful and grand one. Thanks to all the Nepalese Quebecers for everything to support the program and welcoming and accommodating the guests heartily.
Your insightful queries, comments, and feedback make each day a new adventure, and it’s been a pleasure to communicate with each and every one of you. We wouldn’t be where we are today without your invaluable input and we are committed to fostering our connection with our all Nepalese Diaspora across Canada as we move forward in a united way for our better future. NRNA Canada will certainly grow bigger, better united and univocal with your support. We further anticipate continuing such a symbol of unity and strength among Nepalese Diaspora in Canada.
Please find the attached declaration of 9th AGM Montreal which is the summary of key parts and decisions of the AGM.
We always look forward to receiving your continuous support, constructive suggestions, and creative feedback in the times ahead.
Thanks all once again for outstanding participation, dedication and support that you are providing to NRNA Canada.
With Best Regards,
KP Bhandary “Kismat”
NRNA Canada’s 9th AGM held in Montreal on 6th of August, 2016, declared the following conclusions:
1. Thanks to all Nepalese Community members, Nepalese Community organizational members and representatives, NRNA Canada members and well-wishers for the presence, active participation,sharing ideas and immense ideas to make the event visible, fruitful, and successful in united way. Similarly, thanks to all the well wishers for the best wishes to whom couldn’t make it be possible with physical presence.
2. Thanks to Chief-Guest Honorable Ambassador His Excellency Kali Prasad Pokhrel and the Guests, ICC adviser and Founder President Nab raj Gurung, Honorary Consul General of Nepal to Montreal Mr. Bernard Voyer and Honorary Consul General Dr. Kunjar Mani Sharma, ICC Member Sara Chettry for their key notes, speech, participation and advices.
3. Thanks to all Volunteers, Artists, emcees, Rapporteurs, Journalists and media professionals for their performance and active participation.
4. Special thanks to all the financial supporters and generous sponsors for contributions and support to make the AGM effective and successful.
5. Special thanks to ANQ (Association of Nepalese in Quebec), its’ executives, advisers, members, NRNA Canada Quebec regional committee and AGM Organizing team for hosting the AGM and making the program successful and grand one. Thanks to all the Nepalese Quebecers for the support, welcome and accommodation of the guests.
6. AGM approved the “Financial Report-2014” reviewed by Narinder Mann CA Professional Corporation and proposed by NRNA NCC Meeting.
7. AGM approved the “Financial Report-2015” prepared by financial coordinator Ram Paudel and approved by NRNA NCC Meeting. The meeting also granted the approval of waive to the audit of financial report 2015 unanimously.
8. AGM approved the “By-laws” submitted by By-laws committee coordinator Chandra Rai and approved by NRNA NCC Meeting. For details please consult the organization’s link: http://www.nrnacanada.org/nrna-canada-bylaws-for-approval-from-9th-agm/.
9. AGM incorporated the provision of direct election of “Women and Children Affair Coordinator” position.
10. This AGM has also incorporated the provision of “Associate individual member” who has not “nrn” status by Nepalese law and can’t be candidate for election but still can affiliate and contribute NRNA Canada.
11. AGM approved the increment of general membership fee from $10 to the $15.